Sacramento County residents can find a variety of mental health support services for children, adolescents and adults provided by the county and contracted organizations.
- Adult ACCESS Team: Provides assessments to determine urgency, linkage and referrals for outpatient treatment.
Contact: (916) 875-1055 or (888) 881-4881, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Adult Mental Health Homeless Services
- Adult Psychiatric Support Services (APSS) Clinic: Do you have CalWORKs program eligibility, or Medi-Cal coverage through managed care? This mental health outpatient clinic is available to you.
- Alcohol and Drug Services: For education, counseling, alcohol/drug detoxification and residential recovery programs.
Contact: Dick Dobbins, Program Coordinator DobbinsD@SacCounty.netSouth area (916) 737-7104North area (916) 348-1428
- Consumer Self Help Center:Ensures the rights of mental health services consumers (people in mental health programs, facilities, residential care homes)
South area (916) 737-7104
North area (916) 348-1428
- Mental Health Crisis Center: Call the Crisis Center to reach someone who knows about local crisis intervention resources.
For more services, visit: Sacramento County Mental Health Services
Copyright 2017 KXTV