Halloween is creeping up and there's lots of freebies to take advantage of while you wait for the spooky holiday.
Here's a list of freebies and discounts for you and your family to enjoy during the countdown to Oct. 31st:
- Chuck E. Cheese is celebrating 'Chucktober'. Everyday in October, kids in costume get 50 free tickets. No purchase is necessary.
- Sonic Drive-In is offering 50 cent corn dogs all day on Halloween.
- Kids under 12 can get a free Scary Face Pancake at IHOP on Tuesday, Oct. 31st from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Children create their own Scary Face Pancake using strawberries, whipped topping, candy corn and Mini Oreo cookies. The pancakes are available for purchase throughout the month of October.
- On Halloween, guests can stop by Baskin Robbins to enjoy a regular or kids's size scoop of ice cream for $1.50 for the 'Celebrate 31' promotion.
- Chipotle is selling a $3 'boo-rito' to any guest who wears a costume at any location from 3 p.m. to close. The promotion also applies to bowls, salad and an order of tacos. Burrito lovers also have a shot at winning free burritos for a year by texting BOORITO to 888222 by Oct. 31st.
- Pizza lovers can enjoy Papa Murphy's large Jack-O -Lantern Pizza for just $8. The Halloween pizza will be available at all stores by Oct. 24 through Oct. 31st. The pizza chain is also holding a Jacko Selfie Contest where you can snap a selfie with a Jack-O pizza for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
- Krispy Kreme is now selling their annual Halloween doughnuts and offering a free glow-in-the-dark bucket with the purchase of a dozen Original Glazed Doughnut Holes.
- Halloween falls on a the day after Monday, just in time for Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio. Visit the Howe Bout Arden location for $1.95 tacos. No costume necessary.
- Wendy's is selling the Halloween Frosty Coupon Books in the Sacramento region. The book costs $1 and gets you 5 free Jr. Frosty treats. Proceeds from the purchase are donated to help children in foster care find adoptive families.
- Don't forget the Dollaritas! For the adult family, the last day to get $1 margaritas at Applebee's is Oct. 31st for Applebee's Neighborhood Appreciation Month. The promotion is available from open to close.