Governor Brown has issued an emergency proclamation for Butte County due to the growing Wall Fire in the area.
The fire has burned hundreds of acres, damaged infrastructure, threatened homes and caused the evacuation of residents. At least 10 homes in Butte County have already been reported destroyed.
PHOTOS: Butte County 'Wall Fire'
"The circumstances of this fire by reason of its magnitude, are or are likely to be beyond the control of the services, personnel, equipment, and facilities of any single local government and require the combined forces of a mutual aid region or regions to combat," Gov. Brown said in the order.
The following roads are currently under an evacuation order:
- All roads/areas north and south of Forbestown Rd. from the intersection of Highway 162 at Lumpkin Rd.
- All roads/areas south of Forbestown Rd. from Lumpkin Rd. to Robinson Mill Rd.
- Bangor Highway to Miners Ranch Rd. and Naranja Ave.
- All roads/areas east of Oro Bangor Hwy. from Miners Ranch Rd. to Avocado Rd.
- All roads/areas west of Oro Bangor Hwy. from Swedes Flat Rd. and Avocado Rd
- All roads/areas north and south of Swedes Flat Rd. to Robinson Mill Rd.
- All roads/areas east of Miners Ranch Rd. from Hwy 162 south to Swedes Flat Rd.
The following roads are currently under an evacuation warning:
- All areas west of Miners Ranch Rd. and Dunstone Dr. from Hwy. 162 to Grubbs Rd.
- Everything to the north of Upper Palermo Rd. at Grubbs Road to Grubbs Road at Dunstone Dr.
- All roads/areas along Foothill Blvd. at Oro Bangor Hwy. to Oro Bangor Hwy. at Lower Wyandotte Rd, continuing south on Lower Wyandotte Rd. to the intersection of upper Palermo Road and Grubbs Rd, encompassing everything to the west to Oro Bangor Hwy.
- All roads/areas east of Oro Bangor Hwy. at Foothill Blvd. to Pinedale Ave., Pinedale Ave., north to Edgewood Dr., North to Hilldale Ave., west to Hwy. 162.
- All roads/areas along Glen Dr. from Oro Dam Blvd. East to Oro Quincy Hwy. and everything to the east of Glen Dr.
- All roads/areas along Oro Dam Blvd. East from Glen Dr. to Kelly Ridge Rd.
- All roads/areas east and west of Kelly Ridge Rd. from Oro Quincy Hwy. up to Oro Dam Blvd.
This is a developing story. Stay with ABC10 as more information is released.