News10 John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort and Eldorado Resort Casino Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "News10 John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort and Eldorado Resort Casino Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the State of California who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KXTV ("Sponsor"), the Reno Gazette-Journal, Gannett Co., Inc., John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Eldorado Resort Casino, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 1:01 p.m. (P.T.) on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 and end at 1:00 p.m. (P.T.) on Thursday, July 31, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
On-Line Entry. Enter by visiting Sponsor's Facebook page at website (http://www.facebook.com/news10), completing all of the required information (name, address, and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person per day. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. A total of one (1) First Prize Winner and one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected after 1:00 p.m. (P.T.) Thursday, July 31, 2014.
5. Prizes and Odds. First Prize. The First Prize Winner will receive a vacation package for two (2) people at John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Sparks, Nevada 89431 ("First Prize Vacation Package").
The First Prize Vacation Package shall consist of the following:
(i) Room accommodations in the East Tower for a total of two (2) nights at John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Sparks, Nevada 89431.
(ii) A $50 credit for dinner for two (2) at Gilley's restaurant at John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Sparks, Nevada 89431.
(iii) Two (2) bull rides at Gilley's restaurant at John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Sparks, Nevada 89431.
ARV of First Prize Vacation Package: $260.
First Prize Vacation Package will expire January 15, 2015 and must be completed by that date. First Prize Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Sparks, Nevada 89431. Advanced reservations required. Winners must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to win.
Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a vacation package for two (2) people at Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501 ("Grand Prize Vacation Package").
The Grand Prize Vacation Package shall consist of the following:
(i) Room accommodations in a Player's Spa room for a total of two (2) nights at Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501.
(ii) A bottle of wine at Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501.
(iii) Buffet breakfast for two (2) people at Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501.
(iv) Two (2) tickets to a show in the Eldorado Showroom at the Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501. The show will be selected by the Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501.
(v) Buffet dinner for two (2) people at Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501.
ARV of Grand Prize Vacation Package: $380.76.
Grand Prize Vacation Package will expire December 18, 2014 and must be completed by that date. Grand Prize Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at Eldorado Resort Casino, Reno, Nevada 89501. Advanced reservations required. Winners must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to win.
Certain restrictions and black-out periods shall apply to the Grand Prize Vacation Package, which restrictions shall be determined by John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort and Eldorado Resort Casino in its sole and absolute discretion. Each winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize Vacation Package may not include the following: travel insurance; hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc.; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, or other miscellaneous charges and items not otherwise described above. The Grand Prize Vacation Package (and all elements thereof) may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set for the above or refunded, and are not redeemable for cash.
KXTV ("Sponsor"), the Reno Gazette-Journal, Gannett Co., Inc., John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort, Eldorado Resort Casino, their parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, director's employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Grand Prize and/or the Promotion.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified within 30 minutes of prize drawing via the e-mail address provided on winner's entry form. Winner must respond to such e-mail notification within 48 hours after notification. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the Grand Prize, winner must personally visit Sponsor's office at 400 Broadway within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. (P.T.) and 12 Noon (P.T.) and between 1:00 p.m. (P.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays) and complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release. A valid photo identification will be required. Winners may waive his/her right to receive prizes or grand prize. All prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winners. Prizes, grand prize and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or grand prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Failure to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize or grand prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guests of each winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any Grand Prize constitutes winners' consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes or grand prize not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort or Eldorado Resort Casino, including cancellations, closings or schedule changes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "News10 John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort and Eldorado Resort Casino Sweepstakes " is sponsored by KXTV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 31, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "News10 John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort and Eldorado Resort Casino Sweepstakes", 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Ian Hill, email@example.com, (916) 321-3265.