By Lorri Ann Code of Mama Bootcamp
Here are some nutrition tips to find your mojo:
1. Break the Fast: Your body (and you!) wakes up dehydrated and malnourished and it is very important to turn on your calorie-burning engine by eating breakfast. This is not the time to be 'saving' your calories!
2. Hydration: Giving your body pure, plain water is important not only to keep you energized (1st sign of dehydration is fatigue) but also to flush FAT!
3. Get your veggies! We all know we should be eating our veggies to prevent cancer, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, strengthen our immune system but it is also helps with weight loss. Grab and goes (video) are a simple way to incorporate more veggies in your day ?
4. Sumo wrestlers eat every 6 to 8 hours to gain as much fat as possible. Eating every to 2 to 4 hours stokes your calorie burning engine (metabolic rate).
5. Last tip, do not forget to "pump some iron"! Women are sometimes afraid to lift weights because they do not want to get 'bulky'. A great way to raise your metabolic rate is with strength training.
More about Lorri Ann Code:
Lorri Ann Code is the owner and founder of Mama Bootcamp (http://www.mamabootcamp.com). She is also a certified life and career coach, a certified fitness trainer and Pilates instructor, and a clean eating expert. She specializes in helping mothers achieve their highest potential in wellness and fitness through her personalized training, clean eating for optimal health and energy, and life coaching services.