'Tis the season.
If you're starting to brainstorm gift ideas for family and loved ones, here are 12 gadgets to consider checking out.
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) $49.99: the hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information and more.
- Logitech X100 Mobile Wireless Speaker $17.49: compact, portable design with great sound.
- LittleBits $39.95- $4,999: create touch-activated inventions to control devices around the home. Comes in kits for children and adults.
- NES Classic Edition $59.99: a mini version of the 1985 Nintendo game console pre-loaded with 30 classic games. Currently sold out. Nintendo is promising a restock in time for the holidays.
- GoPro HERO5 Black $399: the latest version of GoPro. Features 4K video with touch screen and voice control.
- Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE SP-2 Smart Phone Printer $197.01: portable smartphone and tablet printer great for the phone photographer in your life.
- Google Chromecast $35: easily view videos and use apps from your phone onto the TV.
- Roku Streaming Stick $48.93: one of the best overall streaming devices in the market. The stick gives you access to Hulu, Netflix, Google Play and VUDU
- LG SH7B Music Flow Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer $399.99: for movie theater experience when you don't feel like leaving your house.
- LaCie PetiteKey Flash USB Stick $9.99-$52.99: 100-meter waterproof USB that slides right into your keychain. Great as a stocking stuffer.
- Stacked Speed Case Wireless Charging System for iPhone $99.99: charge your phone with a lightweight, magnetic weight battery pack.
- iPhone 7 : if you're looking to upgrade your phone for the holidays.
Copyright 2016 KXTV