Device causes fire inside Studio Movie Grill theatre in Rocklin

An investigation is underway in Rocklin after someone threw what's being described as a "firework" inside a movie theatre , said Rocklin Fire.

Fire officials responded to the Studio Movie Grill on 5140 Commons Dr in Rocklin. at 7 p.m. When they arrived to the scene there was not an active fire.

Though there were no injuries, a woman's purse was damaged. There are also no known suspects. 

The incident is under investigation with preliminary reports stating it was some sort of illegal firework.

Stay with ABC10 as more information comes in.

© 2018 KXTV-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment