Firefighters battle flames at Galt condos

Firefighters "knocked down" a fire at the Century Oaks Condominiums complex in Galt Friday afternoon.

The Cosumnes Fire Department said in a tweet the apartments at 203 F Street were heavily engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived at the scene.

Four single-story apartment units were severely damaged. No one was injured in the fire.

The fire department said in a tweet Friday night the fire was accidental and likely caused by candles.

The fire was reported around 3:25 p.m., and it was contained by 4:10 p.m.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment