California's Capital is a fun city.
Sacramento is the number two most fun city in California, behind only San Francisco, and comes in as the 24th most fun city nationally, according to Wallethub.com.
Wallethub.com looked at 150 of the largest U.S. cities based on 51 key metrics including: number of fitness centers per capita, movie costs, and the average open hours of breweries. Other nearby cities that made the cut include Modesto, Stockton and Oakland.
1. San Francisco (#15 nationally)
2. Sacramento (#24 nationally)
3. San Diego (#35 nationally)
4. Oakland (#49 nationally)
5. Glendale (#60 nationally)
6. Anaheim (#67 nationally)
7. Modesto (#68 nationally)
8. Huntington Beach (#72 nationally)
9. Long Beach (#79 nationally)
10. San Bernardino (#92 nationally)
11. Stockton (#95 nationally)
Wallethub.com offers free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis.
Copyright 2016 KXTV