Papa Murphy's Heartbaker Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Papa Murphy's HeartbakerSweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of California who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KXTV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Papa Murphy's Pizza, Mellow Me Out Day Spaand each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How ToEnter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01a.m. Wednesday, February 6, 2013 and end at 5:00p.m. Thursday, February 14, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Text Message Entry: Send a text message to 25543 with "Heartbaker" in the body of the text message. You must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants will be sent a text message confirming entry. Entrants will be charged standard messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
All entries must be submitted by 5:00p.m. (PT) Thursday, February 14, 2013. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing, from among all eligible entries, to be held on or about Thursday, February 14, 2013. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds.The winner will receive twelve (12) coupons, each for one large one-topping pizza from Papa Murphy's Pizza (ARV:$120), and one (1) "Me Tarzan, You Jane" 75-minute couples massage from Mellow Me Out Day Spa at either of the following locations: 3421 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95825 or 555 Capitol Mall, Suite 276, Sacramento, CA 95814(ARV:$150). Total ARV of Prize: $270.00. There are no expiration dates on the prize.
In addition, each eligible entrant (excluding the winner) will receive one (1) coupon for a large one-topping pizza from Papa Murphy's Pizza (ARV: $10 each). There is no expiration date on the coupon.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about Thursday, February 14, 2013at thetelephone number used for entry.Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach Winner by phone after three (3) attempts or return of email as undeliverable may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the Prize, the winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818during regular business hours by Tuesday, February 19, 2013 (9:00 a.m. (P.T.) to 5:30 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification will be required. All entrants must personally visit Sponsor's offices to receive their coupon. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by Winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prize Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to complete, sign and return the affidavit of release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the wireless phone from which the entry is sent and all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which the entry is sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP accountshall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor.The Papa Murphy's Heartbaker Sweepstakes is sponsored by KXTV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of Winner (available afterFebruary 29, 2013 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winner /Official Rules" (as applicable), Papa Murphy's Heartbaker Sweepstakes, 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Landon Lee at (916) 321-3357, or email@example.com.