1. North Fire: Campgrounds in Tahoe National Forest being evacuated
Campgrounds have been evacuated in the Tahoe National Forest, near Emigrant Gap, after a wildfire flared up in the area.
2. Vandals post hateful messages appear on Foresthill Bridge
Over the weekend, several hateful messages were left behind on the Foresthill Bridge in Placer County.
3. Dozens of union workers spent Labor Day feeding the homeless community
More than 80 union workers in the Sacramento region spent Labor Day serving the homeless community at Loaves and Fishes.
4. 7 bills California just sent to the Governor for approval
A host of legislative bills will be waiting for Governor Jerry Brown's approval after being approved in the past week.
5. Local weather forecast
Click here to see the local weather forecast.
6. Meet the artists covering Fremont Park sidewalks in chalk Labor Day weekend
It's the 28th year the free Chalk It Up Festival has taken over Fremont Park for Labor Day Weekend.
7. Five Guys coming to downtown Sacramento
Five Guys, an American, fast-casual restaurant chain, lists a new location at 701 L Street as "coming soon."
8. How families are staying safe at the Sacramento River during Labor Day weekend
Going to the river during Labor Day weekend is a popular activity for many families in the Sacramento region, but officials want to remind the community to keep safety top of mind.
9. Colin Kaepernick featured in Nike's 'Just Do It' 30th anniversary ad
As the NFL continues to defend itself in an ongoing collusion grievance filed by Colin Kaepernick, its official apparel partner unveiled a new advertisement featuring the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback himself.
10. Social media post of the day
Click here to see the social media post of the day.