ORLANDO, Fla. — In the latest recipe release from Disney Parks, fans will be transported to the French Quarter.
That’s right, beignets. The recipe is featured at New Orleans Square and in Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter.
The beignets are supposed to be shaped like the iconic mouse himself, but if you don’t have a cookie-cutter, that’s okay too.
We here at 10News encourage you to pack on the powdered sugar, but be careful with the hot oil!
You can access the full recipe here.
- What Florida beaches are open? A county-by-county list
- Miami went 6 weeks without a murder for the first time since 1957
- How will Florida reopen from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Meet Antoine Winfield Jr.: the Tampa Bay Buccaneers second-round draft pick
- Gov. DeSantis directs state surgeon general to allow pharmacists to administer COVID-19 tests
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19