SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California State Fair returns to Cal Expo for the 2019 year. The fair is set to operate from July 12 to 28.
Here is a schedule for what is happening on Saturday, July 20:
The California State Fair is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m on Saturday, July 20.
For your belly
Food vendors are open daily, click here for the full list.
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. — California State Fair and Food Festival has a pass that gives out four tickets for $28 that can be redeemed at a vendor that is a part of the food festival. A food item costs around $10 without a ticket.
- 2 to 6 p.m. — Best of CA Brewfest (Miller Lite Racetrack Grandstand)
- 3 to 3:30 p.m. — Wine and Music: Mysterious Resonances (Taste of California Classroom CA Bldg B)
- 6 to 6:30 p.m.— Tasting Craft Chocolate, Bean to Bar (Taste of California Classroom CA Bldg B)
For your kids
- 9 a.m. to Noon — Junior Dog Show (Small Animals - Expo Building 6)
- 2 to 2:30 p.m. — Capt'n Jack Spareribs (PG&E Center Stage)
- 4 to 4:30 p.m. — Tree Circus - Stage Show (California Building B)
- 4 to 5 p.m. — CJ Storm (Farm to Glass)
- 5:15 to 6 p.m. — Band of Coyotes (Promenade Stage)
- 6 to 10 p.m. — Las Principes de Pacifico (Hussong's Cantina)
- 7:30 10:30 p.m. — Take 2 (Speakeasy Whiskey Lounge)
- 8 to 10 p.m. — Joe Nichols (Golden 1 Stage)
ABC10 at the fair:
The ABC10 Swagon will be swaying with the beat all weekend long near the Golden 1 Stage. Find the ABC10 Swagon, snap a pic with Mark S. Allen, post with #abc10AtTheFair and you could be featured on our social media or on-air! The Swagon is our mobile pop-up events truck. Yep, that's how much fun the fair is. Come join us and make sure you follow our Facebook page to find out where we are and what we’re up to each day!
- For the first time in 10 years, no one was arrested during the California State Fair opening weekend
- How to stay cool at the California State Fair
- 2019 California State Fair: 7 new things to try at the fair this year
- Fortnite, Rocket League among games in first-ever esports tournament at 2019 California State Fair
- Chow down on these new dishes at the California State Fair
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Chainsaw Carving (Forest Area)
- Noon to 10 p.m. — Silent Disco (Expo Building 1)
- 1:30 p.m. — Capital City Aerialists (Horse Arena)