TAMPA, Fla — WWE star John Cena is reportedly off the market.
Cena tied the knot with girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh on Oct. 12, right here in Tampa, according to E! News.
PWInsider was the first to confirm the news on Wednesday. PWInsider says the two first got together in March of last year.
Then later in 2019, the two were spotted together at the October 2019 premiere of "Playing With Fire," according to USA Today.
Days before the reported secret ceremony, Cena tweeted out a message about love.
"Love involves constant effort," he wrote. "When you are truly ready to let love in and give to love all it needs to flourish, I feel there is no greater more rewarding connection."
What other people are reading right now:
- Feel like you're getting a ton of political campaign texts? It's not just you. Here's how to stop them
- Can we rely on 'herd immunity' to get rid of COVID-19 in Florida?
- Barrett keeps Democrats, Trump at bay in Senate hearing
- Public health and crisis experts discuss the state of COVID in America
- The tropics are quiet now, but expected to get active for late October
- Trump, Biden to hold competing town halls instead of debating Oct. 15
- Here's how to find your ballot drop-off location
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter