SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Stockton, Modesto or Sacramento? We have some ideas for you!
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday, March 16
- Old Sacramento Waterfront
- The parade begins at 1 p.m., leaving from Neasham and Front Streets in Old Sacramento, traveling throughout Old Sacramento.
- 6 p.m. Saturday, March 16
- 11th and J Streets, Modesto
- 25 pubs, built from the ground up, for one day only, to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- Tickets start at $12
- 6 p.m. Saturday , March 16
- Stockton Arena, 248 W Fremont St.
- The luck of the Irish will be with the Stockton Heat. Head down to the Stockton Arena on Saturday, March 16 for a special Green Night on the Ice. All fans attending the game against the Tucson Roadrunners will receive a green Heat reusable Tote Bag.
Please send your weekend events to Brittany Begley so she can feature your events.