Think Charlie Brown's Christmas tree... only much, much bigger.
That's what was erected at Fountain Square in Cincinnati, Ohio. And, as people passing the then-pathetic display earlier this week pointed out, it might just have been the most 2020 thing ever.
Cara Owsley, a photographer with the Cincinnati Enquirer, captured the now-viral photo and wrote on Twitter, "Not sure what happened to the Christmas tree at Fountain Square but it's the most #Christmas2020 tree ever."
But, we're pleased to report that there's been a small Christmas miracle. The large tree has been cared for and beautified, with its upper branches no longer tied up.
Since taking the photo, Owsley posted an update, saying the tree has been "fluffed out." Perhaps the tree's progress is a sign of good things to come?
- Police: 2 dead, 4 injured in Southeast Seminole Heights shooting
- Tampa Bay hospitals work to get ahead of a COVID-19 surge in the next months
- Crew 1: Everything to know about next NASA, SpaceX Dragon launch
- 'We're asking for calm': Community leaders call for an end to shootings around Tampa Bay
- ULA to try again with Atlas V rocket launching 'top secret' payload
- Tropical Storm Iota likely to develop, 2020's next named storm
- Delaying presidential transition could have national security implications
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter