The Pediatric Heart Center at UC Davis Children's Hospital is inland Northern California's only full-service cardiac care facility for children and young adults, offering the latest tests and treatments for a range of congenital or acquired cardiovascular conditions. Our integrated multidisciplinary team of surgeons, specialists, physicians, nurses and researchers offer Northern California's most sophisticated specialized diagnostic, interventional and surgical expertise in:
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric cardiothoracic surgery
- Cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Fetal diagnosis of heart defects
- Fetal cardiac intervention
ABC10's 10 Books to read is sponsored by UC Davis Children's Hospital.