FORT WORTH, Texas — American Airlines will waive change fees on any tickets purchased between March 1 and March 16.
The Fort Worth-based airline announced the deal Sunday afternoon.
Customers who purchase tickets in the window will be required to make changes 14 days prior to their travel dates, in order to avoid the fees.
American Airlines said the offer is valid for any published fares, in a company release.
Tickets must be purchased prior to March 16 at 11:59 p.m. CST to be eligible.
In addition to this offer, American Airlines also says it will waives change fees for certain tickets bought to regions affected by the coronavirus. That includes Italy and parts of China, South Korea, and Italy.
Visit American Airlines' website for more details about what destinations are included in that list and the other requirements you must meet.
More from WFAA:
- Here we go again... More rain is on the way for the workweek
- Released San Antonio patient tests positive for coronavirus, CDC says
- Pete Buttigieg ends Democratic presidential campaign
- 5 new things you need to know about the Coronavirus outbreak
- Economist: Dallas-Fort Worth economy highly susceptible to coronavirus pains