INGLEWOOD, Calif. — Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour will hit Los Angeles in August. Here's everything you need to know before you go.
Swift is performing six sold-out shows on Aug. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 9. SoFi Stadium is located at 1001 Stadium Drive in Inglewood.
The show starts at 6:30 p.m. The stadium said guests aren't to remain in the parking lots or outside of the stadium once the show starts.
On this tour, Swift is performing two (or more) surprise songs at each tour date, and with only a few songs left, fans are tracking which songs could be performed at their show.
Fans have also been speculating Swift could announce the 1989 (Taylor's Version) release date at her final Los Angeles show in 8/9. On July 27, right before her shows in Santa Clara, Swift's social media account was changed back to a Midnights-themed header and profile picture, leaving fans with just 19 days in the Speak Now TV era. Combining the 19 days of the Speak Now era with the date of the final U.S. show makes, you guessed it, 1989. This coupled with SoFi Stadium's tweet that included a photo of a lifeguard tower with 1989 on the side has fans hoping for another album announcement.
Is this theory only true in our wildest dreams? Well, we'll just have to wait and see.
If you're still looking for parking, expect to pay a hefty price as parking listed around the stadium ranges from about $65-$375 plus a service fee. Some parking is available near the stadium HERE.
There is still parking available at the Kia Forum, ranging from about $89 - $94 depending on when you book.
Find a map of the parking lots and rideshare drop-off/pickup at SoFi Stadium below.
Find directions on Waze, Google Maps or Apple Maps to various parking lots under the navigation tap HERE.
SoFi Stadium said delays are expected on Interstate 105, 405, and 110 as well as streets surrounding the venue, so attendees should plan to get there early.
When do the parking lot and gates open?
- Parking zones open: Noon
- Stadium gates open: 4:30 p.m.
- Scheduled show time: 6:30 p.m.
- Parking lots close: 90 minutes after the show ends (or whenever you can get out)
- Early merchandise will be open to the public at Lake Park across from SoFi Stadium on Wednesday, Aug. 2 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, Aug. 6 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Swift will take fans on a journey through her musical periods with costume changes to match. Here are the eras represented in the show:
- Speak Now
- Thursday, Aug. 3 with HAIM, and Gracie Abrams
- Friday, Aug. 4 with HAIM, and OWENN
- Saturday, Aug. 5 with HAIM, and GAYLE
- Monday, Aug. 7 with HAIM & Gracie Abrams
- Tuesday, Aug. 8 with HAIM & Gracie Abrams
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 with HAIM & GAYLE
What's allowed at the show?
SoFi Stadium said only mobile tickets are accepted. No screenshots or PDFs will be accepted to enter the stadium.
Clear bag policy
Only clear bags not larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and small clutches 4” x 6” are allowed in the stadium. One-gallon clear plastic zip-lock bags are permitted. People with bags not allowed in can return their items to their car. There is no bag check available.
- Friendship bracelets ARE allowed
- Factory-sealed water bottles that are 20 oz. or less (1 per person)
- Handheld banners and signs
- Only medical/COVID masks or religious face coverings are permitted
- Air horns, amplified music and loudspeakers
- Banners or signs larger than 3 feet x 5 feet
- Balls of any type, frisbees or similar throwable items
- No clothing, costume, or personal effects that may impede the view of those around or behind you
Watch more on ABC10: Carmichael woman uses Taylor Swift concert tickets in school fundraiser raffle