SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Light shows here in Sacramento are on the rise, so here's what you need to know to get the best brightness for your buck.
It's a new holiday-themed outdoor light maze and attraction presented by the Hallmark Channel. Deemed the "world's largest holiday-themed light event", there will be over 4 million lights on full display. It's open for everyone of all ages!
November 25, 2022 - January 1, 2023
Sutter Health Park (400 Ballpark Dr., West Sacramento)
- From November 25 to December 18
- Wednesday and Thursday - 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Friday - 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - 4:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- From December 19 to December 25
- Monday through Wednesday - 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Thursday through Sunday - 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- From December 26 to January 1
- Monday through Sunday - 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
NOTE: On select Wednesday nights, you’ll get one free child's ticket when you buy any adult, senior, or military admission ticket.
- Children ages 3-17 - $20
- Adult ages 18-64 - $34
- Senior ages 65+ - $31
- Military any age with Military ID - $31
- Ice skating - $18 per person
- Parking - $13
- VIP pass - $15 for children, $25 for adult
- VIP Elf Guide - $250 per party
- A story-themed Christmas Light Maze
- A 100-foot-tall Christmas tree
- Ice skating
- The Village featuring tiny shops of artisan vendors, specialty crafts, and boutiques.
- Food and drinks such as s’mores, specialty sandwiches, homemade donuts, even Merry Mocktails and spiked hot chocolate available for purchase
- Live entertainment from live music, local groups, and pop-up performers
- Visits from Santa and Mrs. Claus
- A 'little elves' play place for children
Park at the Sutter Health Parking Lot or nearby. Pre-paid parking is available when you purchase tickets. The entrance to the parking lot is on Market Street off of 5th Street.
Presented by Global Winter Wonderland, Imagimarium's theme is "Light Up The Night." There will be 3 million lights on full display and open for everyone of all ages.
Now until January 2, 2023
Cal Expo (1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento)
- Open daily starting Thursday, December 15
- Sunday through Thursday - 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays - 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
NOTE: Closed on the following dates:
- Monday, November 28
- Tuesday, November 29
- Wednesday, November 30
- Monday, December 5
- Tuesday, December 6
- Wednesday, December 7
- Monday, December 12
- Tuesday, December 13
- Wednesday, December 14
- On weekdays:
- Children ages 4-12 - $19
- Adult ages 13-62 - $25
- Senior ages 62+ - $19
- Children 3 and below - Free
- On weekends:
- Adult ages 13-62 - $27
- Senior ages 62+ - $21
- Children ages 4-12 - $21
- Children 3 and below - Free
- Ice skating - $12 per person
- Laser tag - $10 per person
- Laser maze - $10 per person
- Unlimited ride pass - $35 per person
- Ice skating rink
- 3 million lights, 15 acres
- All-light Rose Garden
- Laser tag
- Carnival rides
- Balloon drops
- Meet and greets with Santa and other Christmas characters
- “Land of Astara” Augmented Fantasy Zone
- Local artisan vendors, unique gifts, traditional Christmas decorations
- Culinary delights and beverages such as street tacos and funnel cakes available for purchase
- Beer garden (for 21+)
Parking passes can be purchased onsite at the time of arrival.
WATCH MORE ON ABC10: Columbian family performs at Cal Expo Imaginarium in Sacramento