1. Camp Fire: 10 still missing, hundreds of requests for escorts into evacuated areas
Authorities updated the number of missing to 10, saying that the number of deceased remains at 85. Officials said they have received more than 1,000 requests for escorts into evacuated areas.
2. Some Paradise resident's return to find homes standing, others destroyed
Nearly one month after the most deadly and destructive wildfire in California history destroyed nearly all of the Town of Paradise, officials are allowing some residents to return to their properties.
3. Neighboring police covering Stanislaus County service areas for Hinostroza funeral
Law enforcement allies will be answering the call as Stanislaus County Sheriff's deputies mourn the loss of one of their own.
4. Stockton lands Amgen Tour of California bike race for second consecutive year
The wheels will be returning to Downtown Stockton when Stage 3 of the Amgen Tour starts on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
5. Local weather forecast
Click here to see the local weather forecast.
6. Brightwood College closes operations, surprising students
One of the nation's largest for-profit college chains announced Wednesday that it was abruptly closing in dozens of locations nationwide, after its accrediting agency suspended approval.
7. Big Surprise for Sacramento Boy facing third open-heart surgery
Zebediah Wells was born with a Congenital Heart Disease. At just 9-years-old he has undergone 19 surgeries, including 2 open heart.
8. Nevada County investigators need help in 'suspicious' missing person case
"We believe the disappearance is suspicious in nature and he may be a victim of foul play," said Lt. Rov Bringolf with the Nevada County Sheriff's Department.
9. George H.W. Bush celebrated with praise and humor at state funeral
George H.W. Bush was celebrated with high praise and loving humor Wednesday as the nation bade farewell to the man who was America's 41st president and the last to fight for the U.S.
10. Social media post of the day
Click here to see the social media post of the day.