1. Survivors eager to face suspected Golden State Killer in court
When DeAngelo walks into court Thursday, the families of some of his alleged victims will be there to see him.
2. County Fire believed to be caused by livestock fence
Cal Fire believes a faulty electrical fence is the cause of the County Fire.
3. 5 key points about Stockton's basic income program
The program is expected to begin in 2019. At least, 100 Stockton residents will receive $500 a month for about 18 months.
4. Grant Union High School pool opens following public backlash
For the community of Del Paso Heights, cooling off at the pool almost wasn't an option this summer. But after some backlash, the pool at Grant Union High School re-opened up to the public.
5. Local weather forecast
Click here for the local weather forecast.
6. Child molester slain by fellow inmate at California prison
Agustin Duran had just arrived in prison July 2 to serve a life sentence after he was convicted in Los Angeles County of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years old.
7. Kitten crisis: Front Street in desperate need of foster volunteers
The Sacramento shelter has no more room for kittens and is in desperate need of more foster volunteers.
8. California National Guard gearing up for intense fire season
The California National Guard is gearing up for what is expected to be a long and heated fire season.
9. Man accused of burying baby in Montana woods said the child was too ‘heavy’
"I scooped up the baby, made sure he was breathing. He had a sparkle in his eye. (I) warmed him up, gave him a couple of kisses and just held him."
10. Social media post of the day
Click here for the social media post of the day.