SACRAMENTO, Calif. — As the Kings celebrate the beginning of their 35th season in Sacramento, the kitchen staff at the Golden 1 Center plan on making sure everyone leaves satisfied in one way or another.
The Sacramento Kings and Golden 1 Center have announced their lineup of new food options for the 2019-2020 NBA season.
As usual, the culinary team continued its commitment to serving locally-sourced arena food by teaming up with several local chefs to create new meals inspired by the region.
Brand new food and drink options will be served at Golden 1 Center, offering more specialty diet-friendly options. All of the food previewed will be available Friday, October 25.
“Each year we update our menus to reflect fresh flavors and develop delectable options that keep fans and guests coming back for Golden 1 Center’s high-quality food,” said Golden 1 Center Executive Chef Brien Kuznicki. “For this season, we’ve reimagined two of our Local Eats stands to represent Sacramento’s growing craft beer and specialty cocktail scene and bring some fun, county fair food favorites to games, concerts and events.”
New stands at the arena include:
Union Wine & Spirits (Plaza Level, Section 124)
- Signature cocktails created by contestants of the annual Golden 1 Center Cocktail competition.
- Custom Bogel wines, including Golden 1 Center's Proud Roots.
- Beer, including Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Hazy IPA and Bud Light.
County Fair (Plaza Level, Section 112)
- Half Pound Chili Cheese Dog - An all-beer Schwartz hot dog covered in Panorama, grass-feed ground beef chili and Golden 1 Center's signature cheese sauce.
- Souvenir Popcorn Tin - A Kings-themed tin with your choice of popcorn dusted with purple sea salt and Blue Diamond almonds, creamy buffalo with bleu cheese and cayenne pepper, local wildflower honey kettle corn, traditional buttered popcorn or lightly salted vegan popcorn.
Golden 1 Center is adding brisket mac & cheese, vegan nachos and more to its menu
New menu items at the arena include:
Cafe' Bernardo (Plaza Level, Section 101 and Bridge Level, Section 216)
- Double Bacon Burger - Two Panorama grass-fed patties with Llano Seco bacon prepared with red onion marmalade, Cowgirl Creamery's Wagon Wheel cheese, lettuce and tomato on a Paragary's bun.
Porchetta House (Plaza Level, Section 121)
- Chicken Tenders and Tots - Chicken tenders with a handful of golden tater tots.
- Cheesy Tots - Crispy tater tots covered in house-made nacho cheese and fresh, locally grown chives.
- The Clucker Fried Chicken Sandwich - Hand-breaded chicken breast topped with coleslaw on a French brioche bun.
Star Ginger (Plaza Level, Section 112)
- Build Your Own Bowl - You choice of roasted chicken thighs, Korean BBQ flank steak or seared tofu on top of a bed of purple cabbage, house kimchi, edamame, carrot and daikon slaw, cucumber salad, kale with jasmine and brown rice and teriyaki sauce.
Centro's (Plaza Level, Section 115)
- Fish Tacos - Beer-battered rockfish with chipotle creme and honey-lime coleslaw on Mi Rancho corn tortillas.
Petra Greek (Bridge Level, Section 210)
- Gyro Burger and Fries - Shaved, roasted lamb and beef with tomato, red onion and red wine vinaigrette on a bun.
LowBrau (Bridge Level, Section 201)
- Mini Corn Dog Bites - All-beef Schwartz hot dogs coated in housemade cornmeal batter and served with curry ketchup.
Smokehouse BBQ (Bridge Level, Section 224)
- Brisket Platter - 17-hour smoked, Panorama grass-fed brisket smothered in BBQ sauce and served with mac and cheese, coleslaw and cornbread.
Big Cheese (Plaza Level, Section 108)
- Tiramisu en Verrine - Traditional tiramisu in individual servings.
Sweetbird (Bridge Level, Section 219)
- Cinnamon-Dusted Churro Fries - Crispy, cinnamon-sugar fries topped with dark chocolate sauce.
- Seasonal Popsicles - House-made popsicles that feature fresh, seasonal flavors.
New specialty diet-friendly options include:
Selland's (Plaza Level, Section 106)
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza
El Jefe (Plaza Level, Section 212)
- Carnitas Bowl
- El Jefe Nachos
El Jefe (Plaza Level, Section 212)
- Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
Paragray's (Plaza Level, Section 118 & Bridge Level, Section 203)
- Four Cheese Pizza
Cafe Bernardo (Plaza Level – Section 101, Bridge Level – Section 216)
- Garlic Fries
FOR NEWS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, DOWNLOAD THE ABC10 APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for ABC10's Daily Blend Newsletter