SACRAMENTO, California —
The California State Fair returns to Cal Expo for the 2019 year. The fair is set to operate from July 12 - 28.
Here is a schedule for what is happening on Tuesday, July 23, 2019:
Hours of operation: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For your wallet:
Tuesday Kids Free Day & $2 Rides For All — Free admission for children 12 and under. Rides are $2 for all ages.
For your belly:
Food vendors are open daily, click here for the full list.
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. — California State Fair and Food Festival has a pass that gives out four tickets for $28 that can be redeemed at a vendor that is a part of the food festival. A food item costs around $10 without a ticket.
For the kids:
- 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. — Race, Ride, & Rodeo Kids Korral (Horse arena)
- 7:30 8:30 p.m. — Mane Event - Turn Back Time (Horse Arena)
- 4 to 6 p.m. — The Shawn Raiford Experience (Farm to Glass)
- 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. — Big Crush Dance Band (Speakeasy Whiskey Lounge)
- 8 to 9:45 p.m. —NEXT PHASE(Promenade Stage)
- 8 to 10 p.m. — 38 Special (Golden 1 Stage)
ABC10 at the fair:
It’s the CA State Fair AND FOOD FESTIVAL! So this week it’s all about the food! Find the ABC10 Swagon in one of the food courts sampling all the amazing offerings.
The Swagon is our mobile pop-up events truck. We’ll be out there with free giveaways and fun! Keep an eye out for Mark S. Allen. He'll be everywhere at the fair including sleeping overnight. Yep, that's how much fun the fair is. Come join us and make sure you follow our Facebook page to find out where we are and what we’re up to each day!
- How to stay cool at the California State Fair
- 2019 California State Fair: 7 new things to try at the fair this year
- How to save money on tickets for the 2019 California State Fair
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Kirby DeLaunay - World Record Brick Breaking Champion (PG&E Center Stage)
- 12:30 to 1 p.m. — Free Horse Ride Program (Horse Arena)