STOCKTON, Calif. — McDonald's restaurants in Stockton are donating all of the money they will be making off their french fries to the family of a police officer who was killed while on duty on Tuesday.
Stockton Police Officer Jimmy Inn was shot and killed while responding to an alleged domestic violence situation. McDonald's will be donating the proceeds from french fry sales to Inn's family through the Peace Officers Research Association of California.
The fast-food chain will be offering the fundraiser from open to close on May 14 at the following locations:
- Pacific 4515 Pacific Avenue, Stockton CA 95207
- Wilson Way 1009 N Wilson Way, Stockton CA 95204
- Lower Sac 8020 Lower Sacramento Road, Stockton CA 95210
- Ben Holt 3143 W Benjamin Holt Drive, Stockton CA 95219
- Center 1423 N Center Street, Stockton CA 95203
- Waterloo 4419 E Waterloo Road, Stockton CA 95215
- March & West 1049 E March Lane, Stockton CA 95210
- Holman 3355 E Hammer Lane, Stockton CA 95212
- Don Ave 2415 W Hammer Lane, Stockton CA 95209
- Gateway 322 S. Center Street, Stockton CA 95203
- Quail Lakes 2025 W March Lane, Stockton CA 95207
- Spanos 10623 Trinity Parkway, Stockton CA 95219
- Charter 611 W Charter Way, Stockton CA 95206