MARYSVILLE, Calif. — The 95901 zip code encompasses some historic sites in Marysville such as the Chinese American Museum of Northern California and the Silver Dollar Saloon.
- Population: 31,314
- City Hall address: 526 C Street
- Mayor: Ricky Samayoa
- City Incorporated: 1843
Yelp's Top Restaurants in 95901:
1. The Ville, 515 4th St.
This restaurant just opened two weeks ago and specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Eddie T. says "The lamb gyros are amazing and filled with lots of meat. Add the spicy sauce. It's a must."
2. Ocean Fish & Chips, 1601 B St.
Known for their Korean seafood, Diane T. says this place has "Great fish & chips. Very crispy. Not too oily. Korean food is good, too."
3. Boiling Seafood, 1665 N. Beale Rd.
Specializing in Chinese, Cajun, and seafood, Tinisha D. says "Good food, great prices and portions."
4. AJ's Sandwiches, 221 6th St.
If you love burgers, sandwiches, and delis, you will likely love this place. Maria A. says "This place rocks. Every time I eat here, it's always delicious."
Continue the conversation with Kevin on Facebook.
- Inside Fairfield's 94533 zip code | Unzipped
- Why Gold Country Fair officials aren't worried about the Country Fire
- Inside Locke's 95690 zip code | Unzipped
WATCH ALSO: Inside Rocklin's 95677 zip code | Unzipped