ROCKLIN, Calif. — Rocklin's 95677 zip code offers some thrilling places like Quarry Park Adventures, historical sights like Old St. Mary's Chapel, and much more.
- Population: 26,560
- City Hall: 3937 Rocklin Rd. Rocklin, Calif. 95677
- Mayor: Joe Patterson
- City Incorporated: 1893
Rocklin is more than justzip lines and historical churches. There's plenty of great restaurants in the 95677, too. Here are a few of the top rated eateries, according to Yelp.
1. Mezcalito Oaxacan Cuisine: 5065 Pacific St.
Bill G. thought this Mexican restaurant stood out among the many in the Sacramento and Northern California region.
2. Granite Rock Grill: 5140 Pacific St.
Specializing in traditional American comfort food, Kajza M. said her review Granite Rock Grill has the best breakfast in Rocklin.
3. Koja Kitchen: 4210 Rocklin Rd.
Cody M. says of this Korean and Japanese fusion fare, "The Koja is fantastic. I love the rice bun and the short rib is tender and flavorful."
Continue the conversation with Kevin on Facebook.
- Inside Woodland's 95695 zip code | Unzipped
- Inside Sacramento Midtown's 95816 zip code | Unzipped
- Inside Elk Grove's 95624 | Unzipped