SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Thank you for your participation. The winners have been selected and contacted. Keep watching ABC10 for more contests and giveaways!
We want YOU to get red carpet ready because we are giving away a trip for two to Los Angeles. Watch at 6:30A, 11A, 6:30P, and 11P for the movie of the day. Then, enter the movie title below for a chance to win a trip for two to Los Angeles and other prizes.
Don't forget to watch The Oscars Sunday, March 27 at 5 p.m. PST on ABC10.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "KXTV’s HOLLYWOOD’S BIG NIGHT SWEEPSTAKES" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the State of California who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KXTV ("Sponsor"), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 6 a.m. (P.T.) Monday, March 14, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. P.T. Friday, March 25, 2022 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
On-Line Entry. Enter by visiting Sponsor's website (http://www.abc10.com/oscarsgiveaway), completing all of the required information (name, phone number, birthdate and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person per day. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about March 28, 2022 a total of six (6) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) winner will receive the grand prize of one (1) night stay at the Roosevelt Hotel, one (1) $100 gift card to Musso and Frank, and one (1) $250 gift card for Southwest Airlines.
One (1) winner will receive a secondary prize of twenty four (24) movie tickets and twenty four (24) popcorn passes to ESQUIRE IMAX, Sacramento, CA
Two (2) winners will receive a consolation prize of a one-year subscription to Disney+ streaming services.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of prize drawing via the e-mail address provided on winner's entry form. Winner must respond to such e-mail notification within 24 hours after notification. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prizes, each of the winners must contact ABC10 KXTV Sacramento to coordinate delivery or pick up of prize. A valid photo identification will be required.
Winners may waive his/her right to receive prizes. All prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winners. Prizes and components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winners' consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TEGNA Inc., Roosevelt Hotel or Esquire IMAX, and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of Roosevelt Hotel or Esquire IMAX, including cancellations, closings or schedule changes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "KXTV’s HOLLYWOOD’S BIG NIGHT SWEEPSTAKES" is sponsored by KXTV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after March 28, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "KXTV’s HOLLYWOOD’S BIG NIGHT SWEEPSTAKES," 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Meagan Kettelhake, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to KXTV and not to Facebook.”