ABC10 2020 HOLLYWOOD’S BIGGEST NIGHT PRIZE PACK SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “ABC10 2020 HOLLYWOOD’S BIGGEST NIGHT PRIZE PACK SWEEPSTAKES” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of California who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KXTV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Make the Movie LLC, Aquamarine Jewelers, Netflix and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes Entry Period will begin at 12:01 a.m. (P.T.) on Monday, January 27, 2020 and end at 11:59 p.m. (P.T.) on Sunday, February 9, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). During the 6-day Sweepstakes Entry Period, visitors can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting Sponsor’s website (/hollywood) and completing all of the required information (name, phone number, address, and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in random drawings from all eligible entries received to be chosen on or about February 10, 2020.
5. Prizes and Odds. One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
(a.) Featured Walk-On role in a movie, to be carried out by a representative of Make the Movie, LLC between April - August, 2020 (ARV: Priceless)
(b.) Netflix Gift Card (ARV $200)
(c.) 1/4k white gold diamond stud earrings (ARV: $1,499), provided by Aquamarine Jewelers
(d.) A set of 4 tickets to the Esquire Imax Theater (ARV: $40.00) Tickets expire 12/30 & 31, 2020
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about February 10, 2020 at the email address or telephone number provided on winner’s entry form. Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about February 10, 2020 at the email address or telephone number provided on his or her entry form. Each winner must respond to such notification within 48 hours. Failure of winner to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must either personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays). Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TEGNA Inc. and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of Make the Movie, LLC, Netflix, Aquamarine Jewelers and Esquire IMAX Theatre including, but not limited to, scheduling, delays or cancellations.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “ABC10 2020 HOLLYWOOD’S BIGGEST NIGHT PRIZE PACK SWEEPSTAKES” is sponsored by KXTV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after February 12, 2020) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), "ABC10 2020 HOLLYWOOD’S BIGGEST NIGHT PRIZE PACK SWEEPSTAKES”, 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Corinne Stubbs at 916-321-3333, firstname.lastname@example.org.