The 2020 NFL Draft is here.
And it's going to be a draft unlike any other.
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) creating a need for isolation and self quarantining, this year's draft will be held virtually, rather than in Las Vegas, where it had originally been scheduled to take place. As a result, teams will find themselves relying on technology more than they ever have before, including the Cleveland Browns, who enter Thursday night's first round with the No. 10 pick.
As all eyes turn toward the NFL, The Voice of the Browns and 3News' Jim Donovan joined 3News sports anchor Nick Camino and WKYC.com's Ben Axelrod for a conversation about the draft.
Among the topics discussed include the following:
- The state of the Browns after free agency and heading into Thursday night's first round.
- Which offensive tackle prospects could be in play for the Browns with the No. 10 pick and which would be the best fit for the Browns?
- Andrew Berry's comments that the team will prioritize talent over need and whether or not that will apply to the team's first-round pick.
- How realistic is a trade down? Does Berry’s history working with Sashi Brown make it more likely?
- What other positions could be in play for the Browns at No. 10? What other positions will they address throughout the draft.
- What sort of “theme” will this year’s draft have for the Browns?
- How will the rest of the AFC North's drafts affect the Browns? What does Joe Burrow to the Bengals mean for Cleveland?
- Final picks for who the Browns will take with the No. 1 pick.
You can watch 3News' Digital Draft preview in the video player above or YouTube player below.
Donovan also offered his own preview Wednesday on "What's New" with Betsy Kling and Jay Crawford:
RELATED: 10 biggest busts in the NFL Draft