Coronavirus COVID 19
- Pfizer seeks to expand omicron booster to 5- to 11-year-olds
- Hong Kong to end mandatory hotel quarantine for travelers
- 4.4M Americans roll up sleeves for omicron-targeted boosters
- Canada to drop vaccine mandate at border Sept. 30
- CDC says it's safe to get flu and COVID shots at the same time
- Official: Canada likely to drop vaccine requirement to enter
- Biden in 60 Minutes interview: COVID-19 pandemic is 'over'
- Unvaccinated California workers will no longer need to get a weekly COVID-19 test
- Movie chain Cineworld files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- China earthquake deaths rise to 74 as lockdown anger grows
- More kids are repeating a grade. Is it good for them?
- California won't expand teen vaccines without parental OK
- US clears updated COVID boosters targeting newest variants
- Government to pause free COVID test orders soon
- Moderna plans to sue Pfizer for patent infringement over COVID-19 vaccine technology
- Updated COVID boosters are close. But how much will they help?
- Study: Pfizer COVID pill showed no benefit in younger adults