- About 36% of likely voters want to recall Gov. Newsom, according to UC Berkeley poll
- 'They're our kids' | Proposed bill would give $1,000 monthly stipend to kids aging out of foster care
- New California attorney general pledges focus on hate crimes
- Watch the vote: This is what happens to California ballots
- AP source: Biden to tap Rahm Emanuel for ambassador to Japan
- Migrant children held in mass shelters with little oversight
- To-go cocktails jumps hurdle in becoming permanent in California
- Could you get more robocalls in the future because of a supreme court ruling?
- Biden hits 63% approval rating in new poll
- California proposes to steer new homes from gas appliances
- House GOP leader says he backs ousting Cheney from No. 3 job
- 'Permitless carry' initially didn’t have the votes to clear the Texas Senate. How did it pass?
- Post-COVID: What the 1918 flu pandemic can help predict for the future
- EXPLAINER: Did US hiring slow because of a ‘labor shortage’?
- Gaetz, Greene take mantle of Trump's populism at rally
- Gov. Newsom appoints five members to study reparations for Black Americans
- See what counties had most signatures to recall Gov. Newsom