- Governors pin hopes on full vaccine approval as cases climb
- Poll: Most unvaccinated Americans don't want COVID-19 shots
- How to get vaccinated in Northern California
- Yes, businesses can require unvaccinated customers to wear masks even if there are no mandates
- California's rising COVID-19 rate sparks pleas to vaccinate
- 'It’s a concern but it’s not unexpected' | What UC Davis Health wants you to know about the Delta variant
- Getting your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine? Here's what to expect
- Sacramento woman urges hesitant people to get vaccinated after losing her husband to COVID-19
- What is a COVID-19 vaccine 'breakthrough' case?
- Here's why you may need another shot if you got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- You're vaccinated, but your kids are not. What can you do?
- Biden says getting vaccinated 'gigantically important'
- 'I'm sorry, but it's too late,' doctor tells hospitalized COVID patients who ask for vaccine
- Unvaccinated staff eyed in rising nursing home COVID cases, deaths
- You'll want to hang on to your vaccine card — why it may be very important in the future
- Sacramento businesses asking customers to mask up as coronavirus cases increase
- San Joaquin County health officials recommending all residents to mask up when indoors