- US recommends 'pause' for J&J COVID vaccine after 6 blood clot reports
- You're vaccinated, but your kids are not. What can you do?
- State to pause use of J&J vaccine | COVID-19 Updates in Northern California
- Getting your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine? Here's what to expect
- Solutions for people looking to book vaccine appointments without computers or internet
- Sacramento County to automatically switch Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments to Pfizer
- VERIFY: What you need to know about the COVID vaccine, before and after the shot
- What to watch for if you got Johnson & Johnson COVID shot
- Blood clot symptoms: What to watch for if you got the Johnson & Johnson shot
- COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions answered
- VERIFY: Explaining how the Johnson & Johnson vaccine works and what makes it different from others
- VERIFY: Will taking Tylenol or ibuprofen after your vaccine hurt your immune response?
- You'll want to hang on to your vaccine card — why it may be very important in the future
- How coronavirus vaccine doses are distributed
- 20-year-old recounts adverse reaction to J&J vaccine
- VERIFY: What's the difference between Emergency Use Authorization and FDA approval?
- Doctor: Make sure your annual mammogram isn't too close to your COVID-19 vaccine