SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Megan Evans is a mother, wife and former television producer, living a plant-based, organic lifestyle — but she's got advice for just about anyone willing to ask!
Evans goes by "Meg Unprocessed" on Instagram and Facebook to spread the word about healthy eating choices. Every week on ABC10's Morning Blend: Extra Shot, Megan will offer tips, thoughts and recipes related to her unprocessed food lifestyle. Check back weekly for more content!
- Five foods to boost your immune system
- Immune boosting smoothie
- Cauliflower tacos to help the body detox
- "Healthy" brownie? You wouldn't know it after tasting this one
- 3 quick, healthy breakfasts for an on the go family
- Ingredients you can add to boost weight loss
- Non-toxic cleaning products explained
- Natural allergy remedies to make at home
- Foods to boost your mood
- Top 12 fruits and vegetables with the highest amounts of pesticide residue
- Black bean cilantro dip
- Non toxic sunscreen options
- 'Green' beauty mascaras free of harmful chemicals | Meg Unprocessed
- Health benefits of drinking tea | Meg Unprocessed
- Natural bug repellents | Meg Unprocessed
Here's where you can find Megan:
Love this article? Catch more of Megan Evans on Morning Blend: Extra Shot, weekdays at 11 a.m.